Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fun and Family! Happy New Year Linky

Happy, Happy New Year! Here's to fresh starts and new beginnings.

http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/new-years-eve-printable/
Click here to get a freebie print from C.R.A.F.T. to ring in the new year.
 
This week, I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share new hopes and resolutions for the 2014 year.
Today's link up is all about Fun and Family.
 
 I have some exciting news! I got engaged to my best friend. He did it right. He picked out the ring with a little help from a dear friend, made it a complete surprise, and had friends there to take pictures of the moment. Ladies and gentlemen, I have caught myself a real keeper.
 
 I love my ring. It is so sparkly and classic.

Just look at that view! What a way to end a mountain bike ride!
 
With that said, now that we have all of the initial planning out of the way, I will start showing my face around here more often. Pinkie promise!
 
This year will involve lots of preparation and craftiness but more importantly, it will mean lots of time with family and friends. Nothing brings more people together than a wedding.
 
http://pennyshaut.com/
Here's a sneak peek at one of our shots from our engagement photo shoot. Our photographer, Penny Shaut, did an amazing job.
 
Cheers to family traditions, old friends, and new beginnings! Happy New Year!

4 comments: